Wednesday 13 June 2012

2012, Part III


"I worry about the time that passes between me and my death." – Moray, on why he doesn’t read more

"When the heart is pure, the sofabed opens like the lotus flower. But when the heart is full of wickedness, the sofabed gets stuck halfway open and then makes a noise like 'KER-CRUNCH' and causes one to swear in creative ways." – Margaret

"Kitten jumpitude today is at red level." - Margaret
"Jumpitude patrols are on standby." - Malcolm"
"Warning: kitten jumpitude has been observed in your local area. Citizens are advised to take cover and await further instructions." - Margaret

"I'm bisexual when it comes to bacon." – Margaret

"I was born on November 12, 1963." - Harlequin
"Ten days before Kennedy was assassinated." - Margaret
"... alibi ... ?" – Moray

1 comment: